Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Yo, Rugman! Haven't seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel." Genie [Aladdin]

Day 07

A picture of your most treasured item





I know this may sound superficial, and worldly, but at the moment my most treasured item is my cowboy boots. They are amazing and I wear them practically every day. And now that they're nice and broken in they are probably some of the most comfortable shoes that I own. AND I can pretty much wear them any time. Rain or shine, on top of jeans or underneath, they're pretty much the bomb.com. They're my babies.

On a more "ethereal" note, I have other items that do have much more sentimental value, and I'll admit that if my apartment were to catch on fire, my boots probably wouldn't be the first things that I'd grab, but you bet your britches they'll be what's on my feet as I run out the door (or jump out the window, depending on where I'm at when the place catches on fire haha)

No comments: