Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Are you cursed?" Kelsey Johansen [The Double Feature]

Day 17
A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


Zupas.

It may seem shallow, but I kid you not I have probably eaten there about 4 times in the past week and half. My wallet is not very happy with me - but my stomach is! While this is not a picture of a meal I heave eaten personally, it reminds me of the deliciousness that awaits there. The Shanghai Salad. The Chicken Chop salad. The 3 Cheese Enchilada soup. The Ultimate Grilled Cheese. Thinking about it right now (especially since I haven't eaten dinner yet) it making my mouth water, and I am seriously tempted to out and get me some.

But I'll restrain myself. Needless to say, it's had a major culinary impact on my life lately - and given me so much joy. Oh Zupas. Thank you for being in my life. 

2 comments:

Hoity-Toity said...

I think people who wear Pirates of The Caribbean Medallions should just be warned that this question of their Cursed-ness might come up in a casual conversation!

Shannon Hensley said...

can you imagine what would have happened if she had stepped into the moonlight?!?!