Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Scott, if your life had a face I would punch it." Kim [Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World]

Day 3
A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Ok, so if you know me at all you know that this was a VERY hard challenge for me. Seriously. I watch a LOT of television and have a LOT of favorite shows. So I decided to limit myself and choose a photo of the cast of my CURRENT favorite tv show.

The Vampire Diaries.

Yes - I know it's the CW. Yes - I know it's about vampires. Yes - I know it's cliche. But I don't really care. I'm horribly addicted and can't miss an episode. My heart hurts a little that I didn't choose Smallville. I mean, Superman and I have a very close relationship. I'm just so far behind....like almost an entire season behind....that I just wouldn't feel right putting it up. I mean, I've been disloyal lately...oh the shame!! 

Even as I type this. I can't stand it. 

Here:


From the good ol' days :D

"Somebody SAVE ME - let your warm hands break right through me..."

2 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

vampire diaries?? Vampire diaries??? Oh the angst....oh the drama...oh the infatuation of youth. Love you anyway :-)

Shens said...

Somehow I knew you would have the reaction mother :D I can't help it!