Monday, March 14, 2011

"Well, you sound like you've done a lot of singing, too" "Yeah, my showerhead is very impressed." Gabrielle & Troy [High School Musical]

Day 02
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


This is Brooke Mallory. She is has been one of my best friends since we were 12. This is us at her wedding this past August. She's probably the closest/best friends that I have. I've known her for [what seems like] forever and now she's PREGNANT! I love her to death and wold be totally lost without her :D

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Oh wow! I've known the Mallory/Black family since I was a little kid and I've known Brooke since she was a baby. Since she was younger than me we're weren't close or anything. I didn't know that she got married or that she was expecting! Its crazy seeing this people that I'll always see as these little kids getting married and having babies!

Shens said...

Yeah! She got married in August and her baby is due in June :) I just talked to her the other day and she's doing great! Living up in Rexburg with her husband and having a blast. Nicholas' wife had a baby this past summer too :) The whole family is just having a blast!

Leigh This Way said...

Nick's got a baby too! Oh wow! I feel soo old now! Guess I better catch up! ;) j/k