Saturday, March 26, 2011

“In your testimony and your choices lies the hope of the Church and of the generations who will follow your example.” President Henry B. Eyring

Day 14
A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


My savior, Jesus Christ. I don't know how anyone makes it through this life without him. He is my Elder Brother, my best friend, and HE LIVES! My favorite hymn nicely sums up my feelings on the matter:

Abide with me; 'tis eventide. The day is past and gone; The shadows of the evening fall; The night is coming on. Within my heart a welcome guest, Within my home abide. O Savior, stay this night with me; Behold, 'tis eventide.

Abide with me; 'tis eventide, And lone will be the night If I cannot commune with thee, Nor find in thee my light. The darkness of the world, I fear, Would in my home abide. O Savior, stay this night with me; Behold, 'tis eventide.

Abide with me; 'tis eventide. Thy walk today with me Has made my heart within me burn, As I communed with thee. Thy earnest words have filled my soul And kept me near thy side. O Savior, stay this night with me; Behold, 'tis eventide.



No comments: