Sunday, March 20, 2011

"It was an odd-looking vine" [Wizards First Rule]

Day 08
A picture that makes you laugh



Ok. So lucky for me I just happen to have a pleathera of pictures on my computer that make me laugh. Seriously, sometimes I think that I need to get a hobby. Like, for realz. However, I chose to share this one because it had connection with my life :)

You see, some of the makeup gals and I play a game called "the floor is lava". The rules are that at any time and any place if someone yells "the floor is lava!" then the floor suddenly becomes lava and you have roughly 10-15 seconds to find safe ground or you have to die a gruesome, painful death by molten lava. I'm rather good at this game :) Some past victories include leaping on the trash can/3D glasses box at the dollar movie, scaling the wall in the elevator, and literally pushing people out of my way to make it to the one empty chair in the room on time. 

So, to rephrase this caption "Like many [young adults], we sometime pretended the floor was lava"

2 comments:

Hoity-Toity said...

"The time has come when the only thing that will save you is the amount of funny pictures you have saved on your computer" "I've been waiting for this day"

Leigh This Way said...

BTW LOVE that book and all the books after. It was always nice to have someone else (you mom!) to talk with about them =) Sure do miss that but now that he's ended the series, I guess there isn't much to talk about anymore =(