Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Praise Buddha!" Rory Gilmore [Gilmore Girls]

Day 10

A picture of someone you do the craziest things with.



Meet Kelsey Johansen. She's probably going to hate me for putting this picture of her up :) haha but well, it's pretty much amazing. and accurate.

We do some pretty crazy things together. Like see double features at the movies. Make dinners and color all night. Have late-night adventures in the HFAC. Basically we're pretty crazy.

Well, not by the world's definition of crazy. We're actually pretty tame. But it's crazy for us. And we love it!!

2 comments:

Hoity-Toity said...

Can I just say I saw this and I burst out laughing. We are so crazy, most people only get to ten on the crazy scale but we can get to eleven, and when people ask us if we can get any more crazy we say, we can get none, none more crazy

Shannon Hensley said...

haha I'm so glad you like it :) I pretty much had the same reaction to your recent post about taylor. so funny.