Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" The PIerces [Secret]

Day 18
A picture of your biggest insecurity


I'm terrified that people talk about me behind my back. And not in a good way. I'm super insecure about it. That when I walk away from a situation everyone is like "WOW - thank heaven's she's gone" or that secretly, all of my friends think I'm really annoying. I don't think that I actually do anything to provoke these kinds of statements, but that's mainly because I'm constantly thinking about it. And I'm afraid that anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. 

So yeah. That's one of my biggest insecurities. Gossip. And that's why I try my best not to do it. 'Cause I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

No comments: