Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat!" Troy Bolton [High School Musical 3: Senior Year]

Day 15
A picture of something you want to do before you die


Go to Hogwarts. I WILL go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL before I die. I WILL. I will go there and drink butterbeer, and buy things from Honeydukes, get a wand from Olivander's and become the wizard I've always known I was. I mean, it's practically childhood wish-fulfillment in a themepark. THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN DISNEYWORLD.

Seriously. I will do it. Before I die. And my soul will be happy. And my life will be completed. 
AND the only thing that could possibly make that trip better than it is in my mind right now would be if I were to go with a significant other. I mean, HONEYMOON AT HOGWARTS?! That sounds like a great movie if I ever saw one ;)

2 comments:

by Anna Strange said...

Ha ha ha!!! Shannon you kill me! I think a Honeymoon at Hogwarts would be sweet!

by Anna Strange said...

P.S. This is Anna Strange :)