Friday, March 18, 2011

"I 'ave no friends, only servants... and zey call me Your Highness!" Jean-Bob [The Swan Princess]

Happy day after St. Patrick's Day everyone! Hopefully y'all didn't get pinched and/or too drunk to remember it ;)

Day 06
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Kate Middleton. Why? May you ask? 

First of all, if you don't know who she is I'm just going to assumer you either A) Don't own a computer or B) Live under a rock. She's getting married to Prince William in April. That's who she is. So, here are just a few of my top reasons it would be awesome to be her for a day.

1. She gets to chill with Prince William all day!
2. Um. The awesome clothes. I mean just look at that dress!
3. Currently her and her King-to-be fiance are currently jet setting all over the world doing little publicity charity things for the wedding. So my day of being her would probably take place somewhere awesome.
4. All the privileges of the Royal Family. Awesome.
5. I'd get to wear that gorgeous sapphire ring that used to be Princess Di's. And I'm pretty sure it's every girls dream to wear and awesomely expensive piece of jewelry. 

But seriously. It would be great to be her for a day. But only for a day I think. The Royal life, while in fantasy is every girl's dream, in reality probably is extremely stressful and not all it's cracked up to be. 

But I guess if you're spending it with the love of your life, it wouldn't be that bad ;)

No comments: