Sunday, February 13, 2011

"It takes backbone to lead the life you want, Frank" April Wheeler [Revolutionary Road]

Today was a long day. I mean, long. And as I sit here I still feel like I'm in motion - but I guess that's a side effect from being in the car for 11 hours today. It didn't seem all that long but that doesn't mean I want to do it again. But man do I miss LA!!! SO MUCH. It's too cold and dry here in Utah and I have a million things to catch up on.

Today's song is dedicated to my brother and his love of punk rock and the Ramones. Miss you Jesse!!

#13 Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Rooney (originally by the Ramones)


Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
I love you
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
I love you
I do, I do

But I told her why we just can't make it
I want you still but just can't take it
The time has come we oughta break it
Someone has to pay the price

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
It's over
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
It's true, it's true

And I think of times we were together
As time went on it seemed forever
But times have changed
Now things are better
Someone had to pay the price 

1 comment:

Ultimate overlord of the internet hereforth said...

Huzzah! I have successfully procured a blog post mentioning my name and the ramones! Now my top secret takeover if the internet can begin! Muhahaha *rubs hands together maniacly*