Monday, February 7, 2011

"I promise to love you every moment for forever" Edward Cullen [The Twilight Saga: Eclipse]


Well. My best friend got married. And here's how :)

First, the night before, we packed. And packed. And helped her not freak out. And packed. By the end of it she was all ready for her honeymoon getaway - with activity appropriate outfits and everything. 

Then, we took a picture as out last moments as single, best friends. 
Then, she had her hair done by her future Sister-in-Law. Look how gorgeous!
Then, Kara and I had the very important job of securely transporting the flowers from Burley to the Temple in Idaho Falls. We took out jobs very seriously. 
Then we got to the temple and waited. and waited. and waited until a BUNCH of people started coming into the waiting room where we were. And I mean A BUNCH.

When they came out they were married. That's how it works, right?!
After many minutes of picture taking, I officially took my first picture with my married best friend. And that's how it went.

In a nutshell, of course :D

No comments: