Saturday, July 25, 2009

7.24.09

So...I hope today is the 24th. I actually have no idea. haha - not having a cell phone really warps your sense of date and time. it's odd.

So we went to Cardiff Castle yesterday and it was another interesting weather day. On our way up tot eh Castle (about 15-25 minutes from our house) it started pouring. Like raining buckets and buckets. But when we came out of the Castle after our tour of the inside, it was BRIGHT and SUNNY and BEAUTIFUL. You know, sometimes I really like Wales. This is the Norman Castle Keep - it's within the Roman walls of the Castle which you can see from downtown. So yeah. Pretty cool I guess. If you like that kind of thing.

This week we also decided that we're going to see Jude Law in Hamlet! YEAH I KNOW! All of the tickets for all of the show are sold out, but they sell tickets every day at like 10AM [they only have about 30] so people line up like, freakishly early to get them. SO we're going to camp our overnight in front of the theater! Yeah! I'm really very excited. It's going to be quite the adventure.

and really - if I'm going to be like, 200 ft away from this:

worth it. hands down.

OH AND I NEED MY FLIGHT INFORMATION MOTHER!! SEND IT TO ME ASAP SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHEN I'M COMING HOME!! lol

No comments: