Sunday, July 12, 2009

7.12.09


So, I'm sitting here at my program directors house trying to send an email to my mother and waiting for a picture to upload that's taking forever. So, I would try and post more than one here but obviously that's not going to happen. So there's that.

We went to this Castell today [that's the picture up there]- Castell Carreg Cennen (don't ask me to pronounce it, cause I can't lol) and it was pretty much gorgeous. It's all in ruins and I just don't know what words I can possibly use to describe the beauty of it. The best part was that there was this giant rocky crag off to the side of the Castell that overlooked the Welsh countryside and all of the rolling hills and sheep and beautiful green lushiousness of Wales. I just climbed up it and sat up there all by myself and took it the world. I felt like I had stepped into a Jane Austen novel, or rather, Wuthering Heights. Which, let me tell you if Ralph Fiennes and his dark haired beauty came staggering up the hill I would have fainted.

Anyway, it's pitch black outside and I still have to walk home so I'm going to peace out. And we're getting up dark and early tomorrow. and I have no clean clothes. Fabulous.

No comments: