Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Quote about father's" [I'm too lazy to find one]


This is my father. Curtis Hensley.

Today is Father's Day.
In honor of my father, I'm just going to share some pictures of us frpm the early years. Love you Daddy!






***


This is my brother. Jesse Hensley.

One day, he will be a father. So, in honor of Father's day, here are some pictures of us as youngin's






***

This is my granfather. Daniel Gottlieb.
Since he's a father twice over, I'd better honor him too :) With both generations :)



***


This is me. Shannon Hensley.

To my father, my brother, and my grandfather, and all the wonderful men in my life I say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

(PS - I will do a massive song challenge update soon. It's on my computer, I just haven't posted in a while)


1 comment:

Curtis said...

You are my favorite daughter!!!