Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"It's talking Merry. The tree is talking" Pippin [The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers]

Day 07: A Song that Reminds You of an Event

So, when I was in A Thousand Cranes we spent a lot of time in the van traveling. A LOT. And at first, we let Cameron control the radio with his iPod. However, that didn't last very long and we listened to the radio. A LOT. And that meant that we heard the same songs over, and over almost every time we were in the van together. This is one of those songs, and it always makes me think of good times in the cramped van, driving all over the Utah and Salt Lake Valleys.

I've Got a Feeling by The Black-Eyed Peas


1 comment:

Leigh This Way said...

There's a local minor league professional soccer team here in charleston that Preston and I love to go watch and they play this song every time we see them. Every time I hear this song I feel like I should be sitting in the stands at a Charleston Battery soccer game =)