Monday, June 6, 2011

"All right, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for." Chandler Bing [Friends]

Day 06: A Song that Reminds You of Somewhere

As you may recall, I went to Los Angeles this past February to compete at the American College Theater Festival and as part of my Advanced Makeup class adventures. Because I was one of the select few that was attending both events, I had the special privelage of traveling all of LA to be able to got to all the different venues, workshops, etc for each event. Me, Janell, DJB, and McKell became seasoned veterans of the LA highway system. However, this meant that we would spend a lot of time in the car. So, DJB made us a mixtape. And this song appeared on it twice, and will always make me think of sunny LA :)
Forget You by Cee-Lo Green

No comments: