Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"You know I love him!" "Well then, I guess you'll have to stop." Mary & Anne Boleyn [The Other Boleyn Girl]

So, as I'm packing, and packing, and packing I came across a piece o' paper that's full of quotes from a family history class I took last year. My professor was Bro. Minert, and he's like that awesome old man who's full of crazy stories that you secretly want to be your 3rd grandfather. Anyway, I thought I'd share these gems with you :)

***
"I hope that the midterm has not soured your lve affair with this class"

"I tie to me is similar to hemloc, arsenic, or something of that sort"

"Would any of you be totally aghast if I kissed a student in class? Not to fear, she tied her life to me many years ago..."

"You don't get out the razor blades! There is a chance for redemption!"

"Well, we don't do [work for] robbers and aresnists. And grand theft. Petty larsenys are ok though"

"I told you I was supposed to have been born in 1872. One of these days I'll share with you the story of how that happened..."

"But that's ok! I read 1/2 of the New Testament."

"I'll burn pretty hot and heave with this new french website for a few days - and then I'll build a model airplane"

"Thank you, Martin Luther"

"You have accidentally blown the United Sates Census. You, by yourself, have made it incomplete. Shame on you"

"He's trapped at the bottom of the mississippi with 10lbs of iron attached to his skeleton. Fun story."

"There streets are paved with gold? (smile) No, the streets were paved with mud and...animal...contributions"

No comments: