Monday, May 2, 2011

"Allons-y!" The 10th Doctor [Doctor Who]

I wish I had a TARDIS. Really I do. Then, I could pack and it wouldn't matter how many things I had - it would fit. And I would be home in a matter of seconds. And I could be home for my cousin's wedding, and go to the Ren Fest again. 
Sadly, I don't have a TARDIS. Yet.

Until then, you'll have to do with these lists, inspired by the format on my former roommate Taylor's blog. She's in London right now studying abroad and making everyone jealous. Just like I did once upon a time.

AWKWARD
  • Standing up in front of about 200 people at a BYU lacrosse game to say hello to an old friend/former classmate (who happened to be very busy rushing an about to be sick baby out to her car) and getting a nod and a hello.
  • Not seeing my new roommates all week, nor any evidence of them actually living in my house. ALL WEEK people
  • Being a TA for beginning makeup with a new teacher....and trying to not be constantly correcting her, but ending up doing it anyway.
  • Attempting to play ping-pong.
  • Individually wrapping about 50 bottles of lotion at work for a customer...then being told I was using the wrong color ribbon. 
  • Snow in May
  • Saying goodbyes :(
AWESOME
  • Scott and I finally met in person! For sure!
  • "I wear a Stetson now. Stetson's are cool"
  • Not having TB
  • Having time to spend to myself for once
  • Knowing that I'm going to be home at the end of the week
  • ROYAL WEDDING <3
  • Being randomly told by a customer at work that I was really pretty, and very nice (as I was being pelted with cheerios by her child)
  • Nursery ARMAGEDDON
  • My mission papers are at church HQ being processed!
  • ASU Rugby team and a kick-a waiter at Olive Garden with Shiloh
  • Double Features & other adventures with Kelsey Johansen
  • Packing and realizing that I didn't have as much crap as I thought I did
  • Skype with my family
  • Fish fingers and custard!
  • Today is sunny and warm. It's a Christmas miracle ;)

2 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

YOU are the one who is AWESOME! I can't wait to get you home!

Hoity-Toity said...

DOUBLE FETUS! OH I MEAN DOUBLE FEATURE!!