Sunday, May 8, 2011

"They recently had the whole country carpeted. This is *not* a big place." Arthur [Arthur {1981}]

Well, it's that time again, folks. I got bored with my layout so I switched it up. I imagine whenever I finally get my mission call and this becomes the place where I have my mother post my emails. Then I will have to come up with something that's interesting enough to me to last for 18 months. What a challenge!! Hah - well I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it...

AWKWARD
  • Something I am not a liberty to discuss, but feel deserves a spot. I still have mixed feelings. 
  • I went out to the movies with Jordan Harbor and when I got back home my front door was locked. And my basement door was locked. And when I texted my roommates to know when they would be home, they told me they would be in South Jordan until 11:30 and would text me when they got home. They texted me at 1:15. 
  • Jordan's roommate unsuccessfully picked both my locks for 45 minutes in the meantime.
  • When Dad and I stopped in Colorado to get gas, there was this very loud, very opinionated old guy from Vegas on his phone complaining at the other pump. And then, when we went inside to pay, he was there too.
  • Periodically, as we were driving, a strange odor would fill the car. Dad would roll down the window for a few seconds, then roll it back up without a word.
  • I went to dinner last night with the parentals while Jesse was at prom, and this big group of girls in really short, kinda slutty, semi-formal dresses walked past into the 'special' room. I assumed they were going to prom. Then they were followed by a group of boys in...wait for it....jeans, plaid shirts, and trucker hats. Later, Jesse told me there were no jean-clad boys at prom. 
  • I walked downstairs tonight when everybody was eating dinner, and when I appeared they said "uh oh" and the whole table erupted in laughter. I still don't understand. 
AWESOME
  • I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hoity-Toity said...

hahaha next time I see you I'm going to say "Uh oh" for no reason!!!