Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Maybe it's time for us to bury the hatchet" "Gee, you'd have to pull it out of my back first" Brooke & Allison [Melrose Place]

Awkward
  • I cannot stop watching "Melrose Place". Like, the original 90s evening soap. Darn you Netflix and your powers of seduction
  • I was finally caught up on everything that happened at work while I was in Utah and why everything was/is so different. Interesting.
  • The guy who took my order at the food court sonic called me a 'pretty young lady'. He was maybe 18 years old.
  • I keep dreaming in sit-com format
  • I left a disc out of the "Friends Season 6" DVDs that I borrowed from the library and had to drive all the way back to return it :( embarrassing
  • My Dad can't stop singing the first 2 lines of "The Edge of Glory" and the first chorus to "Mean" haha
  • My brother and I had a 45 minutes discussion about Harry Potter while doing the dishes. Which, in of itself is no awkward, but my brother just doesn't talk about books.
  • Watching a romantic comedy in which you don't want the main characters to get together at the end is like...."Something Borrowed".
Awesome
  • I GOT MY MISSION CALL! California, Los Angeles Mission, Spanish Speaking :) 
  • I bought my first mission outfit! It's a suit!
  • Blueberry picking and swimming for Memorial Day!
  • I got to hang out with Kelsey Claxton TWICE this week!
  • I'm back in the land of Chik-fil-a and Shipley's donuts
  • I had multiple babies smile at me at church on Sunday. I mean, if that doesn't brighten your day then I don't know what will.
  • Pirates. of. the. Carribbean.
  • "Fast Five" was surprisingly good. That's probably because it isn't anything like the other "Fast & the Furious" movies haha 
  • I keep getting wedding announcements :) I'm so happy for so many people!
  • My little broskie is graduating on Saturday! He made it!
  • AND he graduated from Seminary!!
  • My swimming pool is warm enough to swim in and I'm finally I'm getting a little tan
30 Day Song Challenge Day 01

So, who knows how long this will last, but I have a weakness for sharing music that I love. So here goes nothing.  For the first day you're supposed to share your favorite song. However, I love too many songs and feel like I would just never be able to make a decision. It's almost a guarantee that any song I post during this challenge will be a favorite of mine. So, I've just decided to post this GAP ad that I absolutely love, that happens to be about favorite songs :)

1 comment:

Debra Hensley said...

very kewl commercial- can't wait to see the rest of your song posts... they are always so insightful :-)