Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"I didn't forget everything. I remember how to kill you." Dr. Martin Harris [Unknown]

Well, as we all know, I'm very good at procrastinating. And quitting half-way through things. Thus was the untimely fate of the 30 day picture challenge. However, as I sit here overwhelmed by the massive amounts of things I still have left to stuff into my room here at home, I decided to ressurrect it. For one day only.

Day malksdfhkh - A picture of you and a family member


This is a picuture of my one and only brother and I. We were probably like 10 and 7 at the time, but I could definitely be off on that. Jesse and I stumbled across this picture while we were looking for photos to print out for his Senior Memory Book that he had to turn in for a grade yesterday. As soon as we pulled it out of the file we knew it had to go in his scrapbook. I mean, it pretty much captures our personalities brilliantly and, as Jesse said, "I could never pass up an opportunity to show off your scraggly dinosaur shark teeth". What a loving brother I have.

Anyway, I hope you all have enjoyed that blast from the past like I have.

Now, to jump to the present, my mission call is officially "ready for assignment" according to my Bishop!! How exciting! This means that they should make the actual assignment this Friday over at church headquarters in Salt Lake, and it will be ready to be mailed out to me this upcoming Tuesday! It's crazy to think that in 1 week I will know where I'm going to be spending the next 18 months of my life preaching the Gospel and I so greatly know and love. Y'all will definitely be updated on the status of the call as I am, and OF COURSE I will be posting my assignment and information about it here whenever I get it. I mean, come on.

What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't?

<3

On a side note, my value-movie-buy-disease had a flare up today. 27 Dresses, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Bride Wars, and She's the Man have all officically been added to my monstrous collection. Curse you $5 bin at Wal-Mart. Curse you.

2 comments:

kelsey. said...

that is SUCH an adorable picture :) i couldn't stop smiling as i looked at it!!

also, i hope i can be on the phone with you when you read your mission call. that would make my life :)

and... apparently i have to make a wal*mart run here soon...

PS i love you. and... i miss you. the end.

Shannon Hensley said...

Kelsey! It makes me so happy to read this! I mean, the pic is pretty much adorable, but hey. I was an adorable kid.

And yes. I will call you. Hopefully you will answer. And yes, I will text you when it comes to let you know the opening time so that you will be available.

PPS i love you. and miss you more. that is all.