Saturday, September 5, 2009

9.5.09

SO, I'll probably be updating more than once today because whenever I finally get around to cleaning up my room I want to take some pictures and post them on here - probably of my whole apartment for your viewing enjoyment.

Having an engaged roommate is...well...it's an interesting phenomenon. Don't get me wrong, I love Adam and Jess both and they're wonderful people and really respectful of the whole apartment as far as PDA and things are concerned. But sometimes I feel like the the front room of our apartment (the kitchen and living room) are like, their house. They're either working out together in our living room or cooking meals together in our kitchen or whatever. Which is fine, but sometimes I feel like maybe they could split their time a little more evenly between his apartment and ours...but really it could be much worse. At least they're nice and respectful, like I said. It's just moments like this when I feel confined to my room (they're watching a movie in our living room) and they always invite anyone from the apartment to watch the movies with them, but we (or at least I) feel like I'm intruding.

ANYWAY enough on that subject. I used a waving iron on my hair today and it's now HUGE! Hah - why did I wave it? Well because I had time to. ha that's one reason why I love Saturdays. And Kelsey and I are going grocery shopping today after she gets off of work (so at like 4) and so that'll be fun. If you can constitute grocery shopping as fun. ANYWAY.

I'm going to clean and get dressed now. :D woohoo!

No comments: