Thursday, September 3, 2009

9.3.09

I love being back in school.

No really - I do. It's exciting because it gives you purpose and something to do with your life. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the occasional "I not going to do ANYTHING productive" days, but for the most part if I don't have anything to do I feel like a giant waste of space.

And nobody likes that.

I also love new school years because you get to reunite with old buddies! I've seen so many of my old friends up on campus that it just makes me extremely happy. It reinforces that fact that my greatest fear (being forgotten by the people I like/admire) isn't really an issue. Just the same it scares me to death thinking that when I go away for the summer people forget that I ever existed.

I ALSO also love that I only have one clas on Tuesdays and Thursdays...and it's Book of Mormon. So really it's a very low pressure day for me today. I've already finished my reading for one of my classes tomorrow and am basically kicking the trash out of my to do list.

Now, if only that were a "honey do" list....

moving on.


I have a good feeling about his year! I really can't wait for all of the new and exciting people I'm going to meet and the wonderful opportunities that await me, both in the theater and outside.

as Princeton says in Avenue Q - "I don't know how I know, I don't know where I'll look, but I'm gonna find my purpose"

No comments: