Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Do you really like to be alone?" "As long as my friends keep me from being lonely" Archer & The Countess [The Age of Innocence]

Well, another year and another adventure, I always say. Actually, I guess I don't always say it because I just said it for the first time, but I think that it's got great potential to be an new philosophy *cue music from You're a Good Man Charlie Brown*

Anywho, first things first: I'm officially moved into my new apartment! Yay! And, since I know you're DYING to send me things my address is:

956 N 900 E
#2
Provo, UT 84604

And, since I know you're all dying to visit, here's what it looks like!


Living Room 


Dining/Kitchen


Kitchen Angle 1


Kitchen Angle 2


View from Kitchen into Living Room


My Room #1


My Room #2


My Bathroom :) organized for once....

My closet (also organized for once....)

And, there you have it. A new place for a new start to a new and SUPER BUSY semester. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

Looks abnsolutely fabulous! You go girl!! We miss you and love you so much..keep updating your blog! XOXOX Mom

Curtis said...

Looks like home. Break a leg!!