Monday, February 15, 2010

2.15.10


So, for the first time in my life, I had Valentine's plans! Which is ironic because they were made not knowing that the day we had planned on was Valentine's day. Last Wednesday Ben and I were talking about how much we liked Jewish food, and matzo ball soup came up. i asked if he knew how to make it/had a recipe and he said no, but I said that I did so we made plans to make soup and watch Annie Hall (in honor of great Jews) on Sunday. We later realized that it was Valentine's day. Funny, isn't it? 
So, Ben came over at like 3 yesterday and I grabbed all the ingredients and we headed over to his place to start cooking! We got it all done and, miraculously, it was yummy! Then we watched Annie Hall and Scoop (thank heaven for Woody Allen) and it was an all-around great day. Here are some pictures of our little adventure :D

Ben dishing out some soup into his bowl
Ben approves of the soup! Yay!
My delicious bowl of matzo :D


1 comment:

Debra Hensley said...

yeah!! Finally I can leave a comment!! Wooohooo!! The soup looks fabulous- all your Jewish ancestors were rooting you on! You look lovely too... miss you and love you tons! XOXO Mom