Sunday, January 31, 2010

1.31.10 B

A Thousand Cranes opens in 2 days!! Holy cow! My life has just been a whirlwind of rehearsal leading up to this point, and I don't really know what to say/think about it. This first thing to say would probably be that I'm terrified. I don't feel ready, I want another 20 years of rehearsal (ok, maybe not that much, but a week would be nice) I would like my costumes to fit, I would like to not have to wear leggings onstage, I would like to know what the heck we're going to be doing exactly at the workshop, and I would like for the cast to be more solidly memorized. Oi vay.

However.

We do have a really awesome show. If we can pull everything together into a seamless performance for tuesday, whenever I know that like a ton of people are coming to see it, then I would feel much more at ease. But not any less proud. I am bursting with joy at the fact that I'm a part of this fabulous production. I know that the Lord's hand has been involved in making this whole process come together, especially in terms of our partnership with Topaz, and therefore I know that he will be involved in making this production fall together.....tomorrow. I know he can do it. I just don't know if I can. Oi vay.

No comments: