Monday, February 9, 2009

2.9.09

So, this is my first post here on "Postcards From Far Away"
I know it's a little confusing b/c the title of my blog isn't the same as the URL for the page but....that's ok. I figure if I ever want to change the central focus of this blog to something other then my travels than I can.

The whole purpose of this blog is to journal and keep track of my travels. Mainly this means my Summer 2009 BYU Study Abroad Program to Wales, but hopefully I will be going to other places in my life and can log my fun here too. I will not only be posting when I'm in Wales this summer, but I will be making this a photojournal of my preparations etc. leading up to my trip this summer.

So, I hope y'all stay tuned, so to speak, and keep up with this blog so that all my hard work won't be for nothing!

Oh, and I hope that you like the header - I made it all by myself. Thank goodness for www.picnik.com 
Seriously, it makes me feel like a photoshop genius. 

1 comment:

Debra Hensley said...

Absolutely LOVE the header! YGG!! I'll have to check this picnik place out. I wanna feel like a photoshop genius too! I'm excited about your journeys ahead and sharing in your preparations through your photojournal. Life is a great big adventure and you are on your way!
Love always,
Mom